Follow Mumbling Jack, my new blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Glue; Links; Nursery Rhymes

Say you want to attach leather to ceramic, or glass to wood, what glue do you need? This site will tell you. It also has some interesting trivia. For instance:

When you are sucking in all the toxins from your cigarette, you can rest assured that the glue used to hold it together is completely non-toxic. It is made from a combination of casein (milk) and wax (to increase moisture resistance), and is absolutely harmless.
Sets my mind at ease. Think I'll have another smoke.

I found that site through this page of links, which also led me to some nursery rhymes:

I do not like thee, Doctor Fell,
The reason why, I cannot tell;
But this I know, and know full well,
I do not like thee, Doctor Fell.



No comments: